The Leaders of Tomorrow program is a great way to get youth involved in the community for the summer! LOT has been around for over 15 years! This program is designed to engage young adults in meaningful volunteer projects. LOT incorporates the Six Pillars of Character.
To view more information about the program before you sign up, Click Here Spots are limited so sign up today!
List of Agencies to volunteer with:
(Click on the agency to see available time slots)
Right Steps CDC (formally Tippecanoe County Child Care)
- Almost Home Humane Society (Full)
- St John/LUM Food Pantry (Full)
- Right Steps CDC -Wabash Landings (Full)
- Youth Volunteer: between the ages 11 & 15
- Leader Volunteer: between the ages 16 & 18
- A good attitude and responsibility
- Leader Apps. Due: May 17, 2013
- Youth Apps. Due: May 17, 2013
- Orientation Dates: May 28th or 29th at 5:30pm
- LOT Session 1: June 3 - June 28, 2013
- LOT Session 2: July 8- August 2, 2013
- LOT is $20 per participant- Invoices will be sent once your child is accepted into the program. Payments will be accepted at orientations on May 28 and 29. Scholarships available upon request.
- LOT has two summer sessions- you can participate in one or both (4 or 8 weeks)
- Projects are two days a week for 1-4 hours per day.
- You will get to choose your agency/project after you register as a volunteer. This is first come first serve.